We are always looking for exceptional people to join our growing fire protection team.
We are proud to be a Sprinklerfitters Local Union 483 signatory contractor and are committed to working with the most competent people in the fire protection industry. We are actively seeking Local 483 foreman with the following attributes:
- Strong track record of successful completion of various types of sprinkler projects
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and service truck
- Demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility and performance
We offer a unique environment & compensation package for Local 483 members:
- No superintendent. Foreman are empowered to manage their own projects and will report direct to IFPI owners
- We strongly believe in rewarding our employees that consistently achieve their project performance goals. We offer an “above scale” compensation package to our foreman that consistently exceed clearly defined performance goals. At the start of all projects, no matter the size, the foreman and IFPI’s owners establish clear goals and a timeline for the performance of the project.
- Truck – High quality, properly equipped sprinkler trucks set up for a sprinklerfitter by a sprinklerfitter.
- Tool policy – If you want or need a tool, we buy it. No questions asked.
Scheduling – We will provide an accurate and timely schedule and strive to provide our employees with a clear view of the upcoming projects and work schedule. We respect your time and family commitments and work hard to create a schedule that is accommodating for all.